Sunday, December 2, 2007

Why Am I Doing This?

I am a wife and a mother of two girls ages 9 and 8. I homeschool my girls. Between providing my daughters an outstanding Christian education and taking care of my household, my free time is very limited. With all that I have going on, why am I blogging?

The reason is clear. I am quite passionate about politics. I have been ever since Ronald Reagan was inaugurated on my sixth birthday. As a nation we find ourselves at a crossroads. In the 2008 elections we will decide which direction our country will go. II Chronicles 7:14 says, "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." I strongly believe that Governor Mike Huckabee is the person to help our nation return to our great Judeo-Christian heritage. He is by far the best candidate running for President of the United States. He may even be the best candidate to have run during my lifetime. My mission is to pray, to contribute my time and finances, and to do whatever I can to see Mike Huckabee become the 44th President of the United States - the greatest country God ever gave man.

In this blog, I will try to do what the media is failing to do. Months ago, the media decided who the "frontrunners" were going to be, before the campaign really ever started. The media coverage has been rather biased, and the debates have been anything but "fair and balanced" from FNC and the other networks.

Please keep checking for future postings. In the meantime, please visit www.mikehuckabee.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that Gov. Huckabee is the right man for the job. I am very excited to see how he is surging in the polls. I like Mike!

Anonymous said...

I think Gov. Huckabee is the right man for the job at the right time. I have met him twice. He is right on all the important issues. I like Mike.is

Kingdom Advancer said...

From reading that post, I really think that you'd be interested in an effort I started called "We Want a Christian President." (http://christianpresident.blogspot.com/) I want as many people to get involved in the effort as possible.

Please check it out, and give it a chance. I've noticed that some people get some preconceived notions from the title of the site, and are immediately turned off. (They think it's a call for a theocracy or something. It's not!)

I'd be much obliged to do a link swap with you, if you'd like.

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Sat., DEC. 15 is NATIONAL Windshields 4 Huckabee DAY!

Spread the word and find out more at:

WindShields4Huckabee.blogspot.com

I am also a Christian homeschooling mother and Huckabee supporter. Welcome to the blogosphere!