Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We can still be victorious!

I am sure everyone reading this has felt some disappointment over the last eight days. I know I have. I am writing to encourage everyone to keep fighting the good fight. The only way we are guaranteed defeat is if we quit. The media does not want us to know how possible it still is for Governor Huckabee to get the nomination. The majority of states that have yet to vote are quite conservative. Senator McCain is not exactly known for his conservatism. Governor Huckabee is an authentic conservative. We just need to keep McCain from getting 1191 pledged delegates. Then off to St.Paul we go. If the chances were as remote as the so-called experts say, do you really think Governor Huckabee would be getting all this pressure to get out of the race? The answer is a resounding no!

We need to give to the campaign like our life depends on it. If you are not a Ranger yet, please sign up and become one. Tell all your family and friends about Governor Huckabee. Do not let them be deceived into believing this is over. I would encourage every supporter to join a local Meet-up. We still can get the truth out to the people. We can not leave this to the media. They have failed us!

Will it be easy? I doubt it will. Is this one of the best investments in our nations future we could make? I absolutely believe it is! Can we still be victorious? I unequivocally believe we can! I am not putting my pom-poms down!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze243f3/outoforder/

Dear Shannon,

Read your blog and thought you might be interested in the link above. I too was
outraged by the treatment Gov. Huckabee has received from "friendly" media, so I
drew a cartoon to vent. Still praying for the miracle. The whole country will
have to give glory to God.

Dale

11 Smiths for Huckabee said...

I thought you might be interested in our new Huckabee video, "A Call to Texans." You can view the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhApGSuT2BY

Please post this on your blog and pass it on to all your friends in Texas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

http://onlyhuckabee.com/